A currency exchange with a BTC/USD market for trading between USD (U.S. Dollars) against bitcoins. The site has Russian and English user interface translations.
The methods allowed for adding funds to an account are Liberty Reserve, Webmoney WMZ, Interkassa.com and their own BTC-E redeemable codes. The withdrawal methods are Webmoney WMZ, Liberty Reserve, QIWI, LiqPAY and BTC-E redeemable code. BTC-E redeem codes exchange provided by AurumXchange Company and BitInstant.
BTC-E supports the exchange between the major currency pairs, such as:
- LTC/BTC, LTC/USD
- Liberty Reserve
- Webmoney WMZ (with volume discount available)
- Interkassa.com (VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, LiqPay, etc.)
- BTC-e Code included those obtained from BitInstant (funding options include QIWI, Cyberplat) and AurumXChange
- International Wire Transfer
There is no fee to withdraw bitcoins.
- Webmoney WMZ
- Liberty Reserve
- Perfect Money
- Wire Transfer
- BTC-E code (cash out aurumxchange --> MtGox)
For (not only) Russian User, the following withdrawal to the following is available.
- АльфаБанк (Alf Bank)
- Телебанк (Telebank)
- ПриватБанк (Privat)
- Яндекс.Деньги (Yandex)
- Сбербанка России! (Sberbank)
- RBK Money
On July 31, 2012 the service reported a security incident in which halted trading and caused financial loss to the exchange. The exchange says it covered losses from reserves and trading resumed in a matter of hours.
On 2-Aug-2012 the service added an API for trading, but still lacks an API for bitcoin withdrawals (something offered by every major exchange).
- BTC-E exchange website
- If the amount to deposit more than 30 WMZ, fee is reduced to 0.08%. Contact support site support via private message for details
- Btc-e.com exchange for the exchange of BTC <-> USD
- News / Trade is stopped