A currency exchange with market for trading between bitcoins and other currencies, including the U.S. dollar, Russian ruble and other cryptocurrencies Litecoin and Namecoin. The site has Russian and English user interface translations.
The methods allowed for adding funds to an account are Liberty Reserve, Webmoney WMZ, Interkassa.com and their own BTC-E redeemable codes. The withdrawal methods are Webmoney WMZ, Liberty Reserve, QIWI, LiqPAY and BTC-E redeemable code. BTC-E redeem codes exchange provided by AurumXchange Company and BitInstant.
BTC-E supports the exchange between the major currency pairs, such as:
- BTC/RUR (Russian Ruble)
- LTC/BTC, LTC/USD
- Cash deposit (USD currency) at various banks: (Privatbank, RU/UA Terminals, Post of Russia, Savings Bank of Russia (Sberbank), Russian banks, Евросеть (Euroset), Лидер (Lider), Contact, Anelik, UNIStream)
- Liberty Reserve
- Webmoney WMZ (with volume discount available)
- Interkassa.com (VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, LiqPay, etc.)
- Additional digital currencies (НСМЭП (NSMEP), Единый Кошелек (Unified Purse), TeleMoney, moneymail, rbkmoney, Unikarta, webcreds.com, z-payment, MTS, Альфа-Клик (Alfa-Click), Megafon, Monexy, Pin-Code)
- BTC-e Code included those obtained from BitInstant (funding options include QIWI, Cyberplat) and AurumXChange
- International Wire Transfer
- Webmoney WMR
- Bank transfer
There is no fee to withdraw bitcoins.
- Webmoney WMZ
- Liberty Reserve
- Perfect Money
- Privatbank USD
- Privatbank UAH
- Savings Bank (Sberbank)
- Alfa Bank
- Wire Transfer
- BTC-E code (cash out aurumxchange --> MtGox)
For (not only) Russian User, the following withdrawal to the following is available.
- АльфаБанк (Alf Bank)
- Телебанк (Telebank)
- ПриватБанк (Privat)
- Яндекс.Деньги (Yandex)
- Сбербанка России! (Sberbank)
- RBK Money
On July 31, 2012 the service reported a security incident in which halted trading and caused financial loss to the exchange. The exchange says it covered losses from reserves and trading resumed in a matter of hours.
On August 2, 2012 the service added an API for trading, but still lacks an API for bitcoin withdrawals (something offered by every major exchange). On August 20, 2012 the service added BTC/RUR and USD/RUR trading markets.
- BTC-E exchange website
- If the amount to deposit more than 30 WMZ, fee is reduced to 0.08%. Contact support site support via private message for details
- Btc-e.com exchange for the exchange of BTC <-> USD
- News / Trade is stopped