BTC.com's Bitcoin wallet features unparalleled security through Multi-Signature technology, keeping you in full control of your coins at all time. Transactions are signed on your device so we never see your private keys.
With our HD wallets you can create an unlimited number of addresses to help protect your privacy without the need for multiple private key backups. Our system will also generate new addresses for change and fund requests automatically.
Access your wallet anywhere, anytime; use the mobile app when you're on the go, or log in to the web-interface when at home or in the office.
- 2-of-3 Multisig technology so you always remain in control of your coins
- HD wallet technology allowing you to create an unlimited number of addresses
- Send and Receive bitcoin easily with contacts on your phone
- Live update for new transactions and your balance
- View your full transaction history with the price at the time of the transaction
- Personalise your account so your friends can quickly identify you
- QR code scanning with bitcoin URI support
- Send requests via email and SMS
- PIN protection
- Anonymous accounts, for your privacy
- Transactions signed locally on your device
- Backup document in case the worst happens
- Local currency display using live price updates
Open Source and available for review on Github: http://github.com/blocktrail/blocktrail-wallet
View realtime & historical data on bitcoin addresses, transactions and economy.
- Mentions - See all the mentions of particular bitcoin addresses.
- Stats - See all stats for particular addresses.
- Search via QR - Search any QR code in one click, directly from our homepage
Your applications can access the data of the Bitcoin network via the API provided by BTC.COM.
BTC.com has launched a mining pool on September 13, 2016. The mining pool provides zero fee mining + 1% profit subsidy. Free PPS mining before Dec. 31, and continue mining with us to get a 1% subsidy every 30 days!
View statistics for pool distribution, difficulty, block size, transaction fee's, block version, address rich list & more.