Difference between revisions of "Bitcoin-Central"
m (Fix link.)
m (moved Bitcoin Central to Bitcoin-Central: Added dash, referenced it with a dash from several different pages)
Revision as of 11:22, 17 August 2011
Bitcoin-Central.net is a currency exchange that allows trading between bitcoins (BTC) and the Liberty Reserve currencies LRUSD and LREUR or EUR as well. To add EUR funds to the account, the exchange accepts Euro bank transfers.
An account holder has the ability to transfer LRUSD, LREUR or EUR to another account on Bitcoin Central at no charge.
- The site was launched on December 29, 2010.
- On January 3rd, 2011 it was announced that the source for Bitcoin Central will be released as a public open source project on February 1st, 2011.
- On January 28, 2011 it was announced that transferring of funds from one account to another had become available.
- On March 30, 2011 service, which had been disrupted in the days prior, had been restored.
- On April 4, 2011 service was again reported as being disrupted, where deposits of bitcoins were not registering and also where funding transactions were not being allocated to accounts.
- On May 5, 2011 the operator described plans for improving service..