Difference between revisions of "Bitcoin Church"
m (Added See Also section)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Latest revision as of 19:20, 16 August 2017
The Church of Bitcoin was founded on October 25th 2012 in order to grant Bitcoin users a non regional spiritual outlet and to escape oppression by existing religious groups. Its homepage may be at bitprayer.com
The Church of Bitcoin is guided by eleven commandments:
- Praise Satoshi.
- Honor the blockchain.
- Thou shalt not fork thine own family.
- Keep the network holy.
- Thou should not covet another man's wallet.
- Do unto others as you would have them DDoS you.
- Thou shalt not swear unto another man that thine payment hath not been received until all of the blockchain hath been downloadeth.
- Salt thine passwords.
- Hack thine planet.
- Keep thine woman, Bruces and Atlases in separate camps if they are unclean.
- Troll harder.