An exchange that features a variety of funding and withdrawal methods with an emphasis on the Nordic / Scandinavian regions.
- Euro (EUR) - SEPA wire transfer in Euros sent from from anywhere in the European Union / E.U.
- Danish krone (DKK) - Domestic bank wire in kroners from any bank in Denmark
- U.S. dollar (USD) - International bank wire transfers in U.S. dollars to Bitcoin Nordic's Danish bank account.
Cash or check by mail
Cash or check may be sent by mail (Denmark) or may be deposited in-person (Copenhagen) with appointment. The currencies listed below are accepted in any amount up to daily AML limits. Other currencies may be accepted as well, contact for details.
- EUR - European Union (E.U.) - Euro
- DKK - Denmark - Danish krone
- USD - United States (U.S.) - U.S. dollar
- GBP - United Kingdom (UK) - British sterling pound
- NOK - Norway - Norwegian krone
- SEK - Sweden - Swedish krona
Redeem a CashU card (available in the Middle East, Northern Africa, Pakistan and elsewhere) with Bitcoin Nordic for the purchase of bitcoins. CashU cards are available in the following countries.
|United Arab Emirates (UAE)||UAE dirham||AED||UAE darahim (or dirhams)|
A UKash card may be used to fund your CashU account which can then be used online with Bitcoin Nordic to buy bitcoins.
|Canada (CAN)||Canadian dollar||CAD||Canadian dollars|
|Mexico (MEX)||Mexican peso||MXN||Mexican pesos|
Bitcoins can be sold at the exchange. The rate they are exchanged at is based on the market price at MtGox less a certain percentage for the fee. The sell trade occurs within 24 hours but the schedule shows withdrawals occurring just once a week.
Proceeds may be sent to a PayPal account or as a SEPA bank transfer.
This service was announced on April 02, 2012.
On May 30, 2012 the service discontinued accepting credit card after its merchant processing partner, eWire, severed the relationship citing pressure placed by the VISA / Mastercard "duopoly".
On July 14, 2012 it was announced that the cash network CashU was now supported as a method for purchasing bitcoins.