Difference between revisions of "Bitcurex"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Latest revision as of 20:42, 10 June 2017
Bitcurex is a European bitcoin exchange launched in 2012 and supporting PLN, EUR and USD trading.
Set up in July 2012, Bitcurex is based in Łódź, Poland. The cryptocurrency exchange is operated by local company Digital Future Ltd. Introduced first on BitcoinTalk forum on July 16, 2012.
Bitcurex still holds a fraction of users' funds in a hot wallet.
Bitcurex offers very high transaction limits for unverified users:
- BTC - deposits, withdrawals without limits
- FIAT DEPOSITS - 15 000 EUR / 16 000 USD / 60 000 PLN limit in total
- FIAT WITHDRAWALS - 15 000 EUR / 16 000 USD / 60 000 PLN limit in total
- Trade - no limits
- BTC, EUR, PLN, USD, trade - no limits
Verification process allows using the same document as proof of ID and address and is completed within 24h from submission.
- "Presenting a new Bitcoin exchange – https://bitcurex.com". BitcoinTalk. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93592.0.
- "Polish Bitcoin Exchange Bitcurex Targeted by Hacking Attack". Coindesk. http://www.coindesk.com/polish-bitcoin-exchange-bitcurex-targeted-hacking-attack/.
- "SECURITY OF BITCUREX.COM INTERNET SERVICE". Bitcurex. https://bitcurex.com/page/1485694-bezpieczenstwo.
- "VERIFICATION". Bitcurex. https://bitcurex.com/page/1483881-weryfikacja/.