Difference between revisions of "Blockstream Green"
Revision as of 09:33, 6 June 2020
Blockstream Green is a bitcoin wallet for mobile phone and desktop. It used to be called GreenAddress. It's now a Blockstream project.
- Open source clients for both desktop and mobile
- Per-transaction 2FA via multisignature, of 4 different kinds: email, sms, robot call, Google Authenticator
- 2-of-2 multisig accounts: Create accounts that can take advantage of GreenAddress' trusted-third-party instant confirmations. Account recovery without access to GreenAddress is achieved with pre-generated nLockTime transactions (which must be received, typically via email, from GreenAddress on a regular basis).
- 2-of-3 multisig accounts: Create accounts that allow you to access your funds at any time even without access to GreenAddress, using an additional offline recovery key (which only needs to be saved once).
- Transaction information within 2FA message
- BIP0039 mnemonics
- Receive or Send/Tip password protected Bitcoins with BIP0038 (Facebook, Email, Reddit)
- Never reuses the same address which improves both privacy and security
- Easy to use, fast and convenient
- Support for the Liquid LBTC network
- Great customer support, fast turn around via email, twitter, facebook or reddit
- No practice of any reserve mechanism
- testnet/uat service
- GreenAddress' can't take your funds
- detailed transaction logging, real-time on-screen alerts as funds are received
- How To Create A Bitcoin Multisig Wallet
- Android Google Play
- F-Droid Open Source Repo
- iTunes App Store for iOS
- Chrome Store
- Chrome zip for Github (developer mode necessary)