Difference between revisions of "CampBX"
(Create article for Camp BX and add to Exchanges category.)
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
* is fee . There is a limit of 500 bitcoins that may be withdrawn per-day.
Revision as of 15:33, 18 July 2011
A bitcoin currency exchange site.
This exchange escrows funds before trading and then matches buyers with sellers. This exchange is operated by BulBul Investments LLC which is a corporate entity registered with the State of Georgia.
Funds deposited with the exchange for escrow towards placing a buy order include the following.
- Adding bitcoins to the account balance incurs no fees.
- Dwolla (instant). There is a $1,000 per-day transfer limit regardless of deposit or withdrawal.
- Though there were no EUR deposit methods available at the time the exchange launched, their FAQ does state "Please stay tuned for an announcement in August!".
- Camp BX does not have any fees for Bitcoin withdrawals, but there is the standard 0.0005 Bitcoin transfer fee recommended by the Bitcoin network. There is a limit of 500 bitcoins that may be withdrawn per-day, and this limit can be raised by submitting a ticket to the help-desk.
- Dwolla Incurs Dwolla's $0.25 per-transaction fee. There is a $1,000 per-day transfer limit regardless of deposit or withdrawal.
- Though there were no EUR transfer methods available at the time the exchange launched, their FAQ does state "Please stay tuned for an announcement in August!".
Camp BX is among the first Bitcoin exchanges to offer both market orders as well as limit orders. Market orders get filled regardless of the price.
This exchange also is among the first to offer options such as Fill-or-Kill and All-or-Nothing. Fill-or-Kill means that if the order cannot immediately be matched, it will be cancelled automatically. All-or-Nothing means that the order will match only when the entire quantity in the order can be traded.
Additionally, though currently disabled, the exchange's trading site refers to margin trading (buying on margin and shorting) -- something that no other exchange has offered yet.
Trades on the exchange incur a commission (fee) of 0.55%.
First mention on the site was on June 5th, 2011.