Coinb.in is a free and open source project released under the MIT license, originally by OutCast3k in 2013.
- Offline Compressed & uncompressed Address creation.
- Offline Multisignature Address creation.
- HD (bip32) support
- "In browser" Key (re)generation.
- Send and receive payments.
- Ability to decode transactions, redeem scripts and more offline.
- Build custom transactions offline.
- Sign transactions offline.
- Signatures are deterministic as per RFC 6979 (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6979#section-3.2)
- Broadcast transactions.
- nLockTime support.
- Add custom data to transactions with the use of OP_RETURN.
- Support current Dark Wallet Stealth Address structure (as of version Alpha 7) for outputs.
- Brain wallet support.
- Compatible with bitcoin-qt
- An offical .onion address for tor users.
- Offline qrcode creator and scanning tool
Coinb.in beleives strongly in privacy, not only do does it support the use of TOR, the site does not collect and store IP or transaction data via their servers.