I want to suggest removing the "purchase Bitcoins via Paypal through virwox" suggestion from this page: faq#Can_I_buy_bitcoins_with_Paypal.3F
For the following reasons:
- .02 btc minimum purchase
- 24-48 hour btc withdraw hold for new accounts
- 5%+ fees for the two trades necessary
- Low volume / poor arbitrated markets (current buy/sell is ~547 / 535 with today's price being $513)
- Two trades needed means not easy to figure out buy/sell prices at a glance
- Arbitrarily limits on "fractions of USD" and SLL amounts means you will likely loose a dollar in their system (can't cash out completely).