Difference between revisions of "McxNOW"
m (small layout change)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 18:35, 2 November 2014
A digital currency exchange allowing trading of bitcoin and alt-coin digital currencies.
- Written entirely in C++ for speed and response.
- No internet access to database for security.
Interest on deposits
25% of all mcxNOW exchange fees go towards paying interest on deposits every 6 hours. No trading required to earn interest payments.
Fixed-point integer math trading engine
mcxNOW uses integers through the entire trade pipeline to ensure you aren't losing out and get precise results.
No personal identification required.
There is a 0.2% fee for each side of every trade, so 0.2% for the buyer (BTC fee) and 0.2% for the seller (altcoin fee).
There are no fees on bitcoin or alt-coin deposits.
You may deposit any of the following:
Withdraw Options and Fees
- Bitcoin (Withdrawal Fee: 0.001BTC)
- Litecoin (Withdrawal Fee: 0.02LTC)
- PrimeCoin (Withdrawal Fee: 0.1MNC)
- PeerCoin (Withdrawal Fee: 0.1PPC)
- Feathercoin (Withdrawal Fee: 0.1FTC)
- MinCoin (Withdrawal Fee: 0.1MNC)
- SolidCoin (Withdrawal Fee: 0.4SC)
- Devcoin (Withdrawal Fee: 50.0DVC)
- WorldCoin (Withdrawal Fee: 0.4WDC)
- CopperLark (Withdrawal Fee: 0.4CL)