A mining pool.
This pool started out using a proportional reward system (your shares / total shares for the round) x (50BTC + transaction fees included in block)= % share of the rewards.
- On August 07 2011 the Score-Based reward distribution system was introduced.
- On September 03 2011 switched to SMPPS reward system.
- On January 20 2012 switched to RSMPPS reward system.
- The statistics update and reward distribution script runs automatically when received a new network block.
- Fee free
- Pays for invalid blocks
- Minimum payout is 0.1 BTC
- Payout after 120 confirmations.
- RSMPPS: not "hoppable" and low-variance reward distribution system
- 8-digit payout calculation precision
- Charts of hashrate, user shares in round and more
- Detailed real-time statistics
- Email notification of workers shutdown
- English and Russian interface with automatic locale detection
- JSON over HTTP and JSON over WebSocket statistics export
- Lightweight and fast user interface
- Password generator
- Reward calculator