Satoshi Citadel Industries
Satoshi Citadel Industries is a Philippine startup company specializing in creating Bitcoin services and products for the Philippine market for the purpose of financial inclusion. It was founded by Filipino entrepreneurs John Bailon, Miguel Cuneta, Nick Galan, and Jardine Gerodias in March 2014, and is headquartered in Metro Manila, Philippines. It serves as a holding company for at least six different ventures in the Philippines Bitcoin industry.
Satoshi Citadel Industries (SCI) was founded by John Bailon, Miguel Cuneta, Nick Galan, and Jardine Gerodias in the first quarter of 2014. In a span of four months, the founders had grown into a team of 14 individuals. Work on the flagship product Bitmarket.ph was well under way, but the team kept growing and building more bitcoin related products and services for the Philippine market.
Growth and Expansion
By August 2014, the company developed six bitcoin ventures: Digital payment service provider Bitmarket.ph, which enables millions of Philippine merchant to accept digital payments, Bitcoin Rebittance company Rebit.ph, which allows people to remit money to the Philippines using Bitcoin, allowing them to save money on remittances,  Bitcoin Faucet/ social media service Bitstars.ph, a website that rewards users with Bitcoin for submitting photos  Bitcoin exchange Coinage.ph, the first enterprise-grade orderbook exchange in the Philippines, the Philippines' first Bitcoin bills payment service Bills.ninja, and Prepaid Bitcoin stored value card provider Prepaidbitcoin.ph.
- "This startup taps into Bitcoin to offer better payment options for merchants in the Philippines". TechinAsia. www.techinasia.com. 30 May 2014. http://www.techinasia.com/startup-taps-bitcoin-offer-payment-options-philippine-merchants/.
- "The Rise of Rebittance: Reinventing Money Transfers in the Philippines With Bitcoin". www.thenextweb.com. 30 September 2014. http://thenextweb.com/insider/2014/09/28/rise-rebittance-reinventing-money-transfers-philippines-bitcoin/.
- "Bitstars.ph ‘Selfie’ Contests Reward Winners with Bitcoin". www.Coindesk.com. 31 July 2014. http://www.coindesk.com/bitstars-turns-your-selfies-into-bitcoin-tipping-contests/.
- "Coinage.ph: Philippines Bitcoin Exchange!". www.Bitcoinist.net. 07 August 2014. http://bitcoinist.net/coinage-ph-philippines-bitcoin-exchange/.
- "Let-a-ninja-pay-your-bills-with-bitcoin-when-in-manila". www.Wheninmanila.com. 14 August 2014. http://www.wheninmanila.com/let-a-ninja-pay-your-bills-with-bitcoin-when-in-manila/.