solo.ckpool.org is a solo mining pool implementation without the need to setup a local bitcoind.
solo.ckpool was started on the 31. August 2014 . For developers there is also a testnet implementation available.
Servers to use
- Stratum - Use for ALL stratum capable Bitcoin mining software
Set your username to your btcaddress with any or even no worker extension, and any password.
Note this is mining worthless testnet coins only! Also, you must be using a testnet bitcoin address on this edition.
- If you find a block, 99.5% of the 25BTC + transaction fees get generated directly at your bitcoin address.
- 0.5% goes to the operator to operate the pool and contribute to further ckpool code development.
- If you find a block, 100% of the testnet coins + transaction fees get generated directly at your bitcoin address.
- No overheads of running a full bitcoin node
- Connected to high speed low latency bitcoin nodes for rapid block change notification and propagation.
- No transaction-free blocks due to the ultra-scaleable code which has miners on both new blocks and transactions concurrently.
- No registration required, no payment schemes, no pool operator wallets
- The miner remains anonymous apart from his BTC address.
How to run miners
cgminer -o stratum+tcp://solo.ckpool.org:3333 -u 1YOUROWNBITCOINADDRESS.0 -p x If you enter an invalid address you will be rejected.