Merge Mining, also known as mergemining.com, is a merge mining pool that allows mining bitcoins BTC - Bitcoin, CRW - Crowncoin, DVC - Devcoin, HUC - Huntercoin, I0C - I0Coin, XMY/MYR - Myriad, NMC - Namecoin, SYS - Syscoin, UNO - Unobtainium, TRC - Terracoin, ARG - Argentum
- 1% fee with Double geometric method  for bitcoin rewards.
- PPS method for merged mining rewards.
- Payout available as soon as clears it confirmations and becomes available to send. There are no coins kept on servers to discourage hackers.
- Transaction fees are shared to the miners of the pool.
- Stratum support with merge mining
- Slack channel available to talk with devs
- Support via email, Slack, or in-built ticket system.
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=39497.0 Double Geometric Method